Saturday 2 February 2013

Floating.

He told me yesterday, that I can't even imagine what my kiss did to him.
The kiss we had that summer night, in front of my house. 
The kiss that left me breathless and walking on air.
The kiss I still claim was the best I ever had.
He told me that I can't even imagine how my kiss shook him. 
There were some other words put there to describe the kiss.
We kissed again.
The feeling came back.
I can't remember the last time I smiled that much. 
Everything he or I did, I smiled.
He smiled.
Oh, the look in his eyes.
And all the kissing we did.
And all the smiling.
Oh, and how scared I am right now.
For all the reasons you can think of.
For being damaged, broken.
For being older.
For being chaotic.
For being self-destructive.
I don't want to ruin this. Or jinx it.
I would like to scream out that we kissed and it was fucking awesome. 
But I won't.
For the first time in my life, I will try to keep this for me.
I will try to keep him for me.
One step at the time.
We got all the time in the world.
There's no need to speed things up.
I just want to lay in his arms and kiss him. 
And being kissed by him.

No comments:

Post a Comment