Sunday 20 January 2013

Fail.

Now, I got this.
Failing stuff.
I'm pretty good at this. 
This is one thing I can surely accomplish.
And finish.
Failing.
And as much as I try not to fail, somehow I manage to.
It's not something I'm so proud of.
It just happens.
I've developed a sarcastic kind of humorous philosophy about it.
Doesn't quite help.
I know, it's me. I have a serial malfunction in my system.
It's called auto-sabotage. 
Why be happy and succeed when you can fail at any given moment.
Happiness is so overrated.
So is success.
Failure is the thing.
Now, seriously.
Lately I've been failing miserably at almost every step that I tried to take into my new direction.
I failed at my promises, my plans, myself.
What's even worse, in most cases the instigator of my failure was he. 
But that's a different story.
Let's just say I'm tired of failing and self-destruction.
It ends. Now.


No comments:

Post a Comment